Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes from all over the world!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Spicy Peanut Dip (vegan)

1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp red curry paste
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
400ml can coconut milk
1 1/2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
1/2 tbsp of soy or stir fry sauce
1 tbsp chopped fresh corriander
raw or blanched vegetable to serve

1. Heat oil in a pan, add, paste; cook over a medium heat until fragrant.
2. add other dip ingredients and bring to the boil; simmer, stirring occaisionally for 10 minutes. serve warm with vegetables.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miranda - well done on your blog for recipes - wish I was that organised. I found your peanut dip recipe while looking for a replacement for a recipe in a book I couldn;t locate at home. The original one I use has loads of garlic and is then 'thickened' with breadcrumbs at teh end. I think if you try this you may find your own one less runny and more substantial. I use it with rice crackers too
Best of luck anyway
Cheers
Megan

1:32 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home